Talking about the history of GoodWe Solar inverters, it was founded in Suzhou, China in the year 2010. The Australian market launched GoodWe inverters in the year 2012 along with a range of solar inverters for the use of both residential and commercial purposes. By the year 2019, GoodWe inverter installation reached 15GW and covered across 100 countries which was really a huge achievement. By that time, it marked its place in the top 5 single-phase string inverter suppliers throughout the world by one of the consultancy groups named Wood Mackenzie.
By the year 202, GoodWe was granted the Top Brand PV seal in Australia through EUPD Research. It has also been named as the world’s first non- European inverter manufacturer and has been honored with VDE-AR-N 4110-2018 along with the certificate by the Rhineland Industries Service in the year 2020.
You will be amazed to know that in comparison to other solar inverters in Australia, GoodWe is considered the most efficient inverter as it provides a standard efficiency of about 95-98% for residential purposes and 98.6% for commercial purposes.
Characteristic Features of GoodWe Inverters
Now, let’s have a look at some of the silent features of the GoodWe inverters which makes them unique from others.
- Wide Range of Hybrid Inverter Offerings: GoodWe inverters produces a large range of storage inverters which often includes the single-phase LV hybrid solutions (ES, EM), single-phase AC coupled retrofit solutions (SBP), single-phase HV hybrid solutions (EH) and three-phase HV hybrid solutions (ET). So basically, GoodWe is set to be the best option for you if you are thinking to install a hybrid inverter for your battery.
- Multiple MPP Trackers: MPP Trackers stands for Maximum Power Point Trackers. It helps in discovering the actual possibilities of roof orientations that a string inverter can handle perfectly. If the panels are set up on different angles on the same MPPT, then the individual performance of each panel will be as same as that of the lower performing panel which will eventually affect the output. Also, The GoodWe inverters allow more MPPTs across various inverter sizes. Apart from this, GoodWe offers the only 3-MPPT single-phase inverter in the Australian market. This helps in eradicating the need of having a more expensive micro-inverter or power optimizer solution for the battery.
- DC Oversizing: DC oversizing implies installing more solar panel capacity than your inverter’s total output potential. This may look like a wastage of power, but the oversizing by 33% can be the best option to ensure a cost-effective design. The GoodWe inverters have DC oversizing range between 33-100%. However, the clean energy councils also permit the same conditions.
GoodWe inverters have the best advantage as they offer 98.6% efficiency and extended warranty periods up to 25 years which makes them one of the best solar inverter brands in Australia.
Models of GoodWe inverters:
Let’s have a quick look at the models of GoodWe inverters:
- Single-phase inverter with 1MPPT
- The smallest inverter size is about an A4 paper and weighs only around 5.2 kg
- Available in sizes ranging from 0.7-3kW
- Offers 33% DC oversizing
- Maximum efficiency of 97.6%
- Only residentially manufactured hybrid inverter range by GoodWe
- Wide MPPT voltage range
- They are compatible with high voltage batteries in the range of 85-450V
- Offers 33% DC oversizing
- Industry-leading 3MPPT single phase inverter
- Available in 5-10kW sizes
- Powerful inverter weighing up to 22.5kg
- Offers up to 100% DC oversizing
- 4MPPT three-phase models
- Available in up to 80kW sizes
- Focused on commercial applications
- Offers up to 50% DC oversizing
GoodWe inverters also offer some other series of its inverters such as DNS Series, SDT Series, SDT G2 Series, SMT Series and others that offer a wide range of features. You can choose among them depending upon your requirement.
If you want to know more about the solar inverters and their specifications visit our website of Future Solar WA. You will get all your answers related to solar inverters and we will help you to suggest the best inverter model suitable for you depending on your preference.