Energy is the primary driving force of nature. Every activity regardless of its magnitude requires a certain amount of energy. Without it, accomplishing any task is simply impossible. Human beings are the most dominant species in the world because we have found ways of harnessing energy from various natural sources. Usually, crude oil and electricity are used to carry out the majority of mechanical functions that require some amount of energy. However, these sources of energy are not inexhaustible. Therefore, the cost of these resources is increasing by every passing day. One of the best alternatives to these sources of energy is Solar Power Systems. This is why solar panel services are gaining popularity. Let’s learn more about these systems.
Solar Power Systems Installation & Repair Services In Perth, WA
Solar power systems are devices that harness solar energy with the help of photovoltaics. Multiple photovoltaic panels are connected to form a solar power system. These systems are usually installed on the roof, with the help of solar power installation companies. Ideally, they are positioned such that they face in the north, east or west and tilted at a specific angle to maximize their exposure to sunlight. Solar panels produce clean electricity by harnessing sunlight and do not cause any pollution either.
Here’s why everyone should have a solar power system.
Solar power is incredibly beneficial in various aspects. Apart from the obvious financial benefits, there are many other ways through which one can benefit from using solar panels for the house.
- First and foremost, solar energy is a renewable form of energy. Therefore, by using photovoltaic panels you are contributing to reducing the carbon footprint. Greenhouse gasses aren’t released while using the solar power plant. These plants do require a certain amount of clean water to function. This is why solar energy is considered as the safest and the most environmentally friendly source of energy.
- Solar power systems also provide a consistent source of electricity. Situations such as blackouts, or power cuts can be avoided by installing a basic domestic solar power system. The prices of electricity also shoot up periodically, therefore, having a solar power system proves to be a cost-effective solution.
Pros and Cons of Solar Power Energy In Perth, WA
Before investing in any new technology, it is important to understand it from every aspect. Having solar power systems has a lot of benefits, but they come at a price.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of Solar Power Systems.
It is a renewable source of energy and costs much less than other sources of energy upon installation. However, the solar panel installation cost is fairly high. Paying for panels, batteries, wiring, inverter and the installation can cost a fortune. However, the technology is evolving rapidly, so one can expect the prices to go down in the future.
- Solar modules are generally very reliable and can help in case there’s a blackout, however, these panels can get damaged. In such a case, a solar panel upgrade, or solar panel repair needs to be performed. Repairing or upgrading the equipment in the solar panel can be very costly.
- Solar panels often provide a consistent source of energy, but they are negatively influenced if the weather is cloudy. Since the solar panels require sunlight to produce energy, cloudy weather can seriously hamper the performance of solar panels.
- Solar panels can produce a lot of electricity, enough to run a household of any size. However, they also consume a lot of space. To serve a big house, the solar panels would also have to be big to collect more light.
Solar Power/ PV System Main Components: Panels, Battery & Inverter
Solar panel systems are quite fascinating and having a good understanding of these systems can help people in purchasing the right systems for their household. Let’s have a look at the components of a solar power system.
1. Solar Power Panels: Obviously the most visible component of the system. These panels are installed in an open area where they can be exposed to sunlight.
2. Mounting Rack: The mounting racks are used for joining the panels in an array. They hold the panels together and ensure that the panels can stay intact.
3. Array DC disconnect: This device is used to disconnect the solar arrays from home for maintenance.
4. Solar Power Inverter: Solar panels generate DC, but home appliances use AC. Therefore, it is important to have an inverter up and running.
5. Solar Power Batteries: Solar systems produce electricity during the day, but home appliances often need electricity during the night. So the solar power systems also come with a battery pack that can store energy and provide an uninterrupted supply during the night.
Apart from these basic components, sometimes the solar power systems also have some added components as per the requirements.
In Australia, the environment is ideal for people to install and rely on solar power systems for fulfilling the majority of their electricity needs. Due to the high number of people who wish to purchase and install solar power systems for house. Many companies have started to offer solar installation in Perth. One of the best companies that offer solar power systems Perth Australia is . We are the top solar energy companies in Western Australia who strive to provide the best service at the most competitive rate.
Why Choose Us For Solar Power/ Panel System Installation in Perth, WA
We have a wide variety of Solar Panels to accommodate the needs of their customers. Due to their diligent service and efficient systems, Solar Panel Cost Price is quickly becoming the best solar panel installer in Perth, WA. Anyone interested in purchasing a new rooftop solar system for home in Perth or other parts of Australia can contact them and get the best solar panel prices.
Before you go ahead and initiate your purchase order, here are a few frequently asked questions that will help you choose the right solar power system after completing accurate solar power comparison.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) Related To Solar Panels
1. How Do Solar Modules Work?
Solar modules function by allowing particles of light, also known as photons, to collide with free electrons from atoms. This generates a flow of electricity which can be stored and used for various purposes later on.
2. What Are the Different Types of Solar PV Panels?
Solar photovoltaic cells are generally divided into three types. Monocrystalline panels, Polycrystalline and Thin-film panels. Monocrystalline panels are highly efficient and their performance is impressive but they cost significantly more than the other types of panels. Polycrystalline panels do not cost much but their performance and efficiency are generally not up to the mark.
3. How To Choose a Suitable Solar Photovoltaic System for Perth, WA?
If you are looking for a high performing solar panel and cost is not an issue for you, then you should opt for Monocrystalline panels. If you are looking for the most environment-friendly option and don’t want to shell out a lot of money, then you should opt for Polycrystalline solar panels. The most budget-friendly option would be thin-film solar panels. People who have small homes can also purchase amorphous solar panels.
4. What Are The Benefits of Using PV Solar Panels In Perth, Western Australia?
Solar panels have numerous benefits. They offer an economical alternative to regular electricity and ensure that people can have a consistent supply of electricity at their homes in an eco-friendly manner.
5. Things To Know Before Investing in Solar Power Systems in Perth, WA?
Keeping a track of things such as the length of the manufacturer’s warranty, recommendations, solar panel certifications, the efficiency of inverters, the types of panels and the prices should be understood before investing in a solar power system.
6. How To Install Solar Photovoltaic Panels For Home in Perth, WA?
Although solar photovoltaic panels can be installed at home without the supervision of experts, this practice should be avoided whenever possible. It can be very problematic if the solar PV panels aren’t aligned accurately. Therefore, it is best to leave the installation process to the solar panel technicians who have a much better understanding of these systems.
7. What is the Lifespan of a Solar PV System?
Solar PV Systems typically come with a warranty of 20 years and guarantee that the solar panels would produce at least 80 per cent of the power after the end of the warranty period. However, these specifications can vary depending on the manufacturer.
8. What is the Average Price of Solar Power Systems in Perth, WA?
Solar panel systems can cost anywhere between $5000 – $8000 depending on the differences in the type of solar panel, the quality and the brand of the solar panel that is being purchased.
Solar panels can be very beneficial if purchase from a reputable brand that provides assured service, whenever required.